Welcome to my blog, which will dull the sharpest of minds, weary the most patient of readers, frustrate the calm, annoy the virtuous, never once leave the backcountry and, if all goes well, before long recede into a fog of nothingness where it’ll rot away like a body left too long in the morgue.
If you want to dig into the archives and don’t know where to start, you can try one of these posts:
- The Devastating Power and Heartbreaking Pain of Truly Changing Minds
- How Bad Is QWERTY, Really? A Review of the Literature, such as It Is
- Can a Vegan Diet Be Healthy? A Literature Review
- Doubts about Track Record Arguments for Utilitarianism
- Animal Testing Is Exploitative and Largely Ineffective
- Networks of Meaning
- Does It Smell like Pollocks in Here?
- How Can One Tell What Is Beautiful?
- The Atemporal Franz Kafka
- The Biggest Game in Town
- Mysteries of the Unknown and the Unknowable
- Decomposition and Problem-Solving
- Auderico / Frunimius
- Uncommon Sensations: A Review of The Selected Prose of Fernando Pessoa
- The American Style of Quotation Mark Punctuation Makes No Sense
If you want to get in touch, you can write me at
contact AT erichgrunewald DOT com.